Thursday, January 24, 2008

What is wrong with the Democrats?

Wow, for years I have listened to AM radio broadcasts of "fatboy" Rush Limbaugh. I don't listen because I like him or agree with him because I very, very seldom do. No, I listen because most of the vomit that spews from his mouth in the form of language is utter bullshit, it's kind of amusing, and it further validates my belief that republicans are absolutely disgusting people. Now, for years, Limbaugh has been talking about the Clinton's and pulls no punches about his hatred for them. He has always been very quick to point out how nasty things happen to you when you get in the way of the Clinton political machine. I never quite understood, as I have always, until recently, viewed the Clintons through blue state colored glasses. However, as I watch the two Clintons attempt to destroy Obama on all levels to win the White House, I feel compelled to ask myself the question, was Limbaugh right about these people. Hold on a second, I just threw up in my mouth a little. Ok, now that I have purged myself of having potentially agreed with something Limbaugh said, I say maybe he has been right about the Clintons. Maybe, the Clinton's are what he says they are, just power hungry bitches.

The dirty shit they are pulling to attack Obama's character is just sort of classless in my opinion, if you need examples I'm sure you can find more than a few on any number of online news outlets, so I won't here waste my time with citing specifics. If the only way Hillary can beat Obama is to sic her pit viper husband on him, should we really be suporting her? I mean it would appear that her inferiority complex has lead her down a path away from arguing about the issues, and towards personal character attacks which I don't feel is what the party or the country need right now. I will close with a question, don't you think it's just time to get out of this Bush/Clinton rut we've been in since 19-frickin-92? Let's move on and let these people move to the private sector and allow them time to spend some of the money they've milked off of us the past 16 years. Obama-Edwards 2008

No comments: